Plant Species used by locals as Ethano - Medicine in Gohar Tehsil, Distt. Mandi Region of North Western Himalaya
A simple, precise, accurate and economical UV visible spectrophotometric method has been developed for estimation of Diclofenac sodium drug by AUC method. The standard and sample solutions were prepared by using double distilled water as a solvent. Quantitative determination of the drug was performed at wavelength range 270-282 nm. The linearity was established over the concentration range of 05, 10, 15, 20 & 25 μg/ml for Diclofenac sodium with correlation coefficient value of 0.9981. Precision studies showed that % relative standard deviation was within range of acceptable limits. The mean percentage recovery was found to be 99.38%.The proposed method has been validated as per ICH guidelines.
2. Rdger W A, Panwar W S; Planning a Wildlife Protected area Network In India; Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun; 1988; Vols 1 and 2.
3. Randhava N K; Ethno-Botanical Study of Medicinal Plants Used in Ramdass, Ajanala. District of Amritsar, Punjab; Int. J. Pharm. Biomed. Res; 2013; 4 (3); 911-13.
4. Timmermans K; Intellectual property rights and traditional medicine: Policy dilemmas at the interface; World Health Organization, Jakarta; 2003.
5. Hafeel A, Shankar D; Revitalizing indigenous health practices; COMPAS Newsletter; 1999; 28-29.
6. Sharma P. Dravyaguna Vigyan; Published by Chokhamba Bharti Academy; Varanasi; 2005; 3, 25, 149, 162.
7. Sharma P, Vidyarthi S, Nath S; Study of medicinal Phytodiversity of Janjehli, Rohanda and adjoining areas, H.P. J Non-Timber Forest Prod.; 2011; 18(2); 141-148.
8. Paranjpe P. Indian Medicinal Plant (Forgotten healers). Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthan; Delhi; 2012; p.5, 68, 94, 165, 220,271.
9. Sharma D P. Banoshadi Shatak; Published by Shri Baidyanath Ayurveda Bahawan Ltd. Kolkata; 2013; p.27, 70, 130, 104, 143, 207, 218, 243.