Biotechnology for a better world
Biotechnology is a manipulation technology of living organisms and organic material to serve Human Needs. To make a better world some basic need (sufficient food, healthy life, eco-friendly/anti-polluted environment and employment) of the people should be fulfill. For that biotechnology can be used to struggle with these issues.
2. Quinn MG. Innovation and Science Bioeconomy for a better life Conference The Knowledge-Based Bio-Economy Towards 2020 Brussels, 14th September 2010.
3. Bang JK, Foller A, Buttazzoni M. Industrial biotechnology. Copenhagen NV: WWF Denmark. 2009; 3-24.
4.Committee on the Impact of Biotechnology on Farm-Level Economics and Sustainability; BANR; DELS; NRC. Impact of Genetically Engineered Crops on Farm Sustainability in the United States. The national academies press, Washington, D.C.; 2010.
5. Yup LS. How could biotechnology improve your life? http://forumblog.org/2013/02/how-couldbiotechnology-improve-your-life/
6Prakash CS. Benefits of Biotechnology for Developing Countries. http://www.agbioworld.org/biotechinfo/topics/dev-world/benefits.html.
7. http://www.who.int/foodsafety/publications/ biotech/20questions/en/
11. Maredia KM, Guenthner JF, Weebadde CK. Biotechnology for a Better World: An International Short Course for Developing Countries.